Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Two is ALWAYS Better than One!

It has been a seriously amazing weekend. I'm not just saying that to be optimistic... it was REALLY amazing :)

Don't you love those weekends? Nothing especially remarkable happened. It was just a nice weekend. Ricky and I decided to be spontaneous and go camping this weekend. It was amazing and I'll tell you more about it in an upcoming blog post.

Yep. That means ya have to come back. Darn...

To top off such a great weekend, I got to do a maternity shoot of beautiful Yolanda. Man, she has got it going on! She is having twins and still looks incredible! Her hubby is a lucky man, and I don't say that about everyone.

We drove out to Pasadena city hall and Ricky and I explored the site for a while. I love that part of the "pre-shoot" because we get some good quality time together. Then for the next hour we hung out with Yolanda, her hubby, and her TWO (almost) sons. I had a blast and Yolanda was seriously a trooper, especially since she is technically supposed to be on bed rest... haha. Anything for some photos right?

Well, here is a sneak peak! Look forward to some more coming on my Facebook page and for another couple blogs coming up :)

Goodnight world!


No comments: